Friday, October 17, 2008

Kentucy Woman goes to Kansas City

Well, after a year's hiatus from blogging, I had a lesson on how to make a come back - and "Now, I'm back"!
I arrived here in Kansas City last night from Louisville - Yes, still living there ;>)

Tomorrow is Will the Pill's 2nd year B-day party (he'll be two on Tuesday! Stacey, Emily and I have been making a cake, cookies and cupcakes. We had to make mutant cookies, as they became quite disfigured removing from the pan. Then we proceeded to ice them with this gooey stuff passing itself off as icing. Wonder if anyone will actually eat them tomorrow????

Hope to hear about your exciting life. - - -
I'll be checking in on your blog now.
bye for now,
Kentucky Woman

1 comment:

Suzzanne said...

I miss you my Kentucky momma! Hope things are going well! Glad you had fun with Wills. He's such a peach, I miss my other little nephew.